Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

FACTS:


The abolitionists and the Freedman's Bureau (Free negros voters and politicians) that created the republican party. Lincoln was rumored to be an abolitionist that is why the Democratic south dis not want him as President. The Democratic South wanted to maintain status quo. However, Lincoln did win and in 1863 Lincoln signed into law the Emancipation Proclamation which was the instrument that freed the slaves. Also what is not widely taught is that Lincoln created the greenback. Andrew Jackson was the president to implement it.

Follow our podcast at youtube: The Cafe' University [Think Tank]

Y'all don't hear me though;

This is
- WillyBill,

...And I'm out!

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US (Subscribe) : 

Buzzsprout

Spotify

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share contact us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!