The Cafe' [Think Tank]: We have got to save our children!



Image result for Broken heart
I was on my way to the store to get something to eat in my neighborhood and about 15-20 young black teens both boys and girls the oldest of which was about 16 years. As my norm I am always cognizant of my surroundings. After passing one of the teens who was spread out covering the hole street. I noticed the hooded young man approaching me from behind I turned around. 

He said to me (brandishing what looked like a semi-automatic handgun), give me the money? I said what money? Another young black boy approached from behind him and said give us everything in your pockets! 

I said ok cool I reached into my back pocket grabbed my wallet, extended my hand toward him and said here is my wallet. Another young boy approached me from behind and struck me on the right side of my head. 


"I said to myself GOD this can't be how it ends?" 

The young boy that was in front of me and behind the boy brandishing the handgun yelled shoot him. I quickly turned and ran. I fell on the ground on my knees and then on my back. I looked up and the young boy brandishing the handgun was standing over me execution style pointing the gun at my head. 


"I didn't waist time, several of the teens were chanting shoot him, shoot him!"

I jumped up to my feet and continued to running. I turned to notice the boy with the handgun reaching down to grab something from the ground. I thought he had my wallet or my phone. I turned in anger and started to pursue them and in my pursuit I had come to notice I was back were I fell to the ground, and on the ground were I fell was my wallet. 

I picked up my wallet and started to search for my phone. I called 911 I could out breath I couldn't really talk. I was confused and perplexed, bewildered, and yet thankful, I could not believe I wasn't shot. I was thinking GOD almighty, and in that moment I had drawn the conclusion that HE has something for me. It wasn't 1 minutes to pass and the police and helicopter were there. The first officer immediately give chase, second officer was about to pass me I stopped him and I began to explain to him what had just taken place. 

The officer took my information and a preliminary report. He drove me around to identify the kids. First it was two of the girls that were with the crowd. I couldn't bring myself to have them kids lives destroyed. I know that they did it but I was not angry with them.  My anger was detracted, however I was furious with the system and my community. A community breeds such ferocious children that have no respect for life. 

As we pulled up to another scene where they had caught the kid that had the gun and the other kid that was on the bike. All I could think to myself is when I was that age I was playing sports, doing homework, in the house because we had a curfew. I looked at them they looked to be 13 and 14 years of age. My heart sank in my chest. I said no that's not them. I had never seen nothing like it kids committing armed robbery and possible murder. 


All I could think to myself is, "this has to change!"
I began to feel a since of responsibility to the community in which I now live. We pulled up to the next group of kids and I knew he was with the crowd but I said, "no that's not him." 

I am praying I did the right thing in this case...

The black community has to engage these children...

Below are stories of teens that are in jail as hardened criminals lives destroyed.


Image result for Black Teen criminals baltimore
According to police, the two teens allegedly gunned down a couple in the early morning hours of July 2

  
Image result for Black Teen criminals baltimore
Jury to decide fate of 15 year old charged in murder of teen girl.
Image result for Black Teen criminals baltimore
Teens arrested in vehicle theft

Image result for Black Teen criminals baltimore
2 Teens, 20 year old arrested in string of armed robberies. 

Image result for Black Teen criminals baltimore
Teens facing attempted murder charges

Please like, subscribe, follow and share. Join our facebook group:

The Cafe' (Think Tank)
Public group · 806 members
Join Group
This a group for thinkers... Where we share thoughts and Ideas; whether conventional or unconventional; conservative or liberal, moral or immoral; Tra...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!