Let's See What Helped the Presidents $4 Mil Evolution?

Obama on Gay Marriage: "I Struggle With This" 

http://youtu.be/1gX8g_cA_Jg

Obama heckled by gay rights advocates


http://youtu.be/Pe0xIRy6-m0


President Obama Affirms His Support for Same Sex Marriage (Official) [HD]






The Cafe' [Think Tank]: We are reading the subtext to the, "Great whore's" speech...

"When I thinks about" Passing up $4 Mil, I find that I am a great orator and I can sell the American   people on the idea of a presidential evolution...

"When I think about" $4 Mil, I think that the idea of the men and woman that serve in the military letting others know that they are willing to have same sex relationships before possibly dying, and let me make this clear hedonism is not a bad idea when $4 Mil is behind it.

"I have to tell you," the more money that is donated LBGT, I can evolve and sell the idea...    

"... And that's why everything we did in this administration by rolling back don't ask don't tell" to show that we mean business, when we say you pay you get results.

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!