Now that I have your attention!!!

The Cafe' [Think Tank]



I know a lot on you that trolling my blog and espousing my research as your own however, I put in work on these articles that I write please be honest and give me the credit I deserve. I know because I have seen editors plagiarizing my articles word for word. I would appreciate if you would follow the blog and make your presence known. But of course you don't have journalistic integrity; of course you wouldn't admit it until I have to show and prove. Just know that I am watching you as you are watching me.


Please like subscribe comment and share this post. Also, check out our facebook group:
 
The Cafe' (Think Tank)
Public group · 878 members
Join Group
This a group for thinkers... Where we share thoughts and Ideas; whether conventional or unconventional; conservative or liberal, moral or immoral; Tra...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!