Dali a Singapore cargo ship crashes into the Francis Scott Key Bridge.

Was this terrorism?

I don't know if this was terrorism but I do know that this is a very curious tragedy.

This morning 0730 am I woke up to this...

After seeing the news I had lots of questions! 

Like: 

Who does the cargo ship belong to?

Soooo.... The incident happened 0130am and the search is just getting underway?

Why are they not providing real answers? 

Why are they being defensive about the incident being a terrorist attack?

Why was this ship going through the bay's channel without assistance?

Where is the DockMaster?

There were no tugs especially 1AM in the morning?

Why are the Mayor and Governor holding the press conference instead of the Maritime officials? 

What went wrong?

Why is Nick Mosby even there?!

At this time it was 6 hours into the incident how have they determined that this was not terrorism and they have not even boarded the cargo ship at this point?!

What facts that you have gathered within 6 hours that let you know that this was not a terrorist attack!?

Then I saw this...

It left me with more questions then answers!

It seemed to me that they were protecting the reputation of the Dali than they were concerned with recovering the missing. 

Like...

Since the Dali is from Singapore will they be held responsible?!

Will Singapore pay families and help to rebuild the bridge?

Will the Dockmaster be held accountabe?

Why was that ship doing 8 knots in the channel?

Why is there not pressure to get this port back open? 

Then I began to think what is going to be the fall out? 

The government has never misses a disaster it can't benefit from!

... And they didn't disappoint, the NRL is over there and a military magazine.


The Dali is owned by Grace Ocean Private, a Singapore-based company that provides water transportation services. The ship was chartered by Danish container shipping company Maersk at the time of the collision.

The Møller family majority owners of A.P. Moller- Maersk

 The Foundation and the Møller family remain the majority owners of A.P. Moller - Maersk.

Follow our podcast at youtube: The Cafe' University [Think Tank]

Y'all don't hear me though;

This is
- WillyBill,

...And I'm out!

PLEASE LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT BELOW & JOIN US (Subscribe) : 

Buzzsprout

Spotify

I know some of you are mainstream media outlets coming here to get your talking points. It's ok I'm not upset I want this info out there no matter who it comes from. All I ask is that you give me credit for my hard work. 

If you have celebrity news, political news, or if you are an artist or entertainer and want to share contact us.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!