Residents Threatened With Fines for 'God Bless America' Lawn Signs



Residents in Bartow, Florida, are outraged after the city threatened at least $25-a-day fines over "God Bless America" signs on their lawns.


Two Years Later: Are Police Any Closer to Finding Baby Lisa?

According to Fox affiliate WTVT-TV and reported on Fox & Friends this morning, the signs were handed out by a local church after a Fourth of July sermon. Now, the town says it's time for residents to take the signs down.
The city ordinance allows temporary signs around relevant holidays, but the locals argue that being patriotic shouldn't just be limited to July 4th. Furthermore, the signs are on private property.
"Being a veteran, I felt like I was just kicked in the gut. I couldn't believe it, that I couldn't display my love for my nation by putting a sign up that says "God Bless America," said resident, Marcus Seger.

Mom's Lawsuit: 'Employer Said I Could Pose for Playboy, Then Fired Me'


Posted in: 
Leave a Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!