Stacey Dash Takes Obama Jabs And Announces New Book, ‘Not Black Enough’

Source: YouTube
Source: YouTube
While speaking out against the Obama Administration’s decision to sue the state of Louisiana over their school voucher system, former Single Ladies actress Stacey Dash announced that she’s writing an autobiography titled, Not Black Enough. In another Fox appearance, she also expressed regret over voting for President Obama in the 2008 elections.
On voting for Obama because he was Black:
“I didn’t know anything about [Obama] when I voted for him in 2008. My choice to do so was purely because he was black,” she told host Sean Hannity. “Naively, I thought he would be the right person for the job but unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way. Obama had the opportunity to really unite this country in such a profound way, but instead he has done the opposite. We are so divided right now, everything has become about race, more than I’ve ever known in my lifetime.”
On the Obama Administration’s decision to sue Louisiana over its controversial school voucher system:
“I’m saying deny a child education because of the color of their skin. That’s absurd. You know, the natural evolution of a well-educated populous is integration. And this is not political, it’s not theoretical, it’s not even partisan. It’s personal. You know, I was one of those children. I went to a failing school, and by the grace of God, my mother was able to put me into private school, and had she not, I would probably be in a gang or dead right now, because that was the road I was going down. So what they’re doing is immoral.”
On the Obama Administration:
“This administration is so out of touch with the very people that they say they want to help. It’s a disgrace.”
On her autobiography, Not Black Enough:
“[Kids who don't get an education] are left behind. That’s what I talk about in my book that I’m writing, ‘Not Black Enough,’ because that is a criticism I received my whole life and I don’t know what it means. It’s an autobiography about how my life applies to policies and politics of today. Education is the most important thing for a child.”
- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/309283/stacey-dash-takes-obama-jabs-announces-new-book-black-enough/#sthash.dNkLSCHg.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negros are and have been voting for the wrong party for over 50 years.

Pizzagate: The Pedo Ring in pictures and reports!